Experience the elite training environment of the Olympic Oval!
Dates: July 17-22, 2017
Time: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Saturday races.
What is Masters Speed? Masters Speed is a speed skating camp for adult speed skaters who want to experience an elite training environment at the Olympic Oval. There is no better way to improve your speed and skating skills on the home ice of Canadian Olympians.
- Long Track speed skating development for adults.
- Participants must be current members of a speed skating organization, and must be 18+.
- Experience the elite training environment of the Olympic Oval, skate on the "Fastest Ice in the World (TM)" and improve your speed skating skills on the home ice of Canada’s Olympians.
- Camp includes up to two ice sessions and one seminar per day, interaction with certified coaches, and a t-shirt!
- Check-in takes place on Sunday, July 16 in the Olympic Oval lounge between 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lunch Program is available separately for additional cost.
- The Masters Speed Camp is long track only.
Online registration at oval.ucalgary.ca starting February 1, 2017.